Wednesday 11 March 2009

Missing out on some events:

As much as I try not to think about the things that I'm missing out on, it is difficult to get away from them. Burying your head in the sand doesn't work and as much as you try to avoid being on Facebook etc - still the notifications still come into your email inbox to tell you what is going on.

This month there are two print gatherings. The first I wasn't aware of until quite recently IMPRESS '09 in Stroud - runs until March 29th. The second is the Southern Graphics Council Conference '09 in Chicago, 25th - 29th March. Now this one I was well aware of and was planning on attending, but things happen and plans have to change - but I think, could I just stick a last minute flight on the credit card and head on over to meet up with a heap of print folk. If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment